Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If you have ever heard of Tufts Medical Center in Boston what are your opinions of it and what did you hear?

My son has an appointment at Tufts Medical Center Floating Hospital for Children in a couple weeks. I am wondering what you can tell me about this hospital if you know about it.If you have ever heard of Tufts Medical Center in Boston what are your opinions of it and what did you hear?
World class Hospital with Harvard, BU and Tufts connections. See Boston Magazine issue (during the Fall 08) for Best Doctors and specialties. They have many interest areas - like aging, nutrition and I think kidney or liver (can't remember which) and are leaders in research.

Only difficulty I've ever heard is the parking situation so be prepared to utilize a parking $$lot.

Hope everything will be okay for you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment