Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am a doctor and international medical center has offered me 700 RO. . I want to know if its ok for 2 of us?

They are not providing accomodation. My wife is an architect. Can she find an job there. Can we live a descent life and save enough at same time. I am confused. Need to make decision early. Please help me..I am a doctor and international medical center has offered me 700 RO. . I want to know if its ok for 2 of us?
Best advice is to talk to your wife and see what she wants to do! It's a decision for the both of you to make together.



Cyn http://TheMaverickPlan.comI am a doctor and international medical center has offered me 700 RO. . I want to know if its ok for 2 of us?
you're asking in the US...we don't have a money called RO...so scroll down to the flag of the country you need and ask there.

No comments:

Post a Comment