Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where can I find the Bob Hope Room in St. Joseph's Medical Center Burbank, CA?

When I park in the parking lot on Alameda, and enter the Medical center, do I go to the left or right to find the Bob Hope Room? Does anyone know how much it is to park? Attending the Medicare seminar on Friday, and need to know where I am going. ThanksWhere can I find the Bob Hope Room in St. Joseph's Medical Center Burbank, CA?
Park anywhere near the main entrance of the hospital, go into the MAIN LOBBY and ask them where the Bob Hope Room is. This is your best bet. I live in Burbank and have gone to this hospital many times, the main lobby, as with most hospitals is the central "brain" that has hallways that will lead you exactly where you need to go, without you having to go around in circles. Parking is I believe $10 a day maximum.
  • chinese take out
  • word twist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment