Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Anyone know which photography company was used in 2007 @ Seton Medical Center Austin Texas for Newborns?

My son was born July 2007 @ Seton Med Center Austin Texas. I was told by the photography company that the pictures would be available to order 18 yrs, but I can't find any of my paper work, so I dont know any names, or numbers!!!!! I wanted to order more pictures. If there's anyone out there who may know, please help!!!! I have called the hospitals and looked up several photography companies that specialize in newborns.Anyone know which photography company was used in 2007 @ Seton Medical Center Austin Texas for Newborns?
The new single from The Lonely Island's debut album "INCREDIBAD" In stores now!



Featuring Seth Rogen.



The Lonely Island is Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer %26amp; Jorma Taccone.

No comments:

Post a Comment