Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do I get vicoden from the free medical center without any REAL horrible concerns?

Don't worry, I'm not an addict or drug dealer! I just want some for those horrible nights after a horribly painful day of work (I work in the fields as a farm hand, very back breaking)... Any ideas? or related stories? thanks :)How do I get vicoden from the free medical center without any REAL horrible concerns?
Explain that to them. As long as you're in severe enough pain, they should give it to you
Can't get that drug unless a doctor really thinks you need it. Go to doctor and explain you have back pain from you job. Maybe you can get something else. That drug is addicting. So most good doctors don't just give it out. I took it for a while hated it. But maybe you can take get your wife or gf to give you a back rub. Try sitting in a tub of warm water. I know how you feel, some jobs are so hard.How do I get vicoden from the free medical center without any REAL horrible concerns?
Take an ibuprofen and harden the f*ck up! Geez, there's a reason they don't hand out opioids to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment