Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can you visit soldiers at Walter Reed Medical Center?

I am a ninth grade Special Ed teacher. I am looking to both help my students with learning disabilities to become better writers and also help them become better human beings who understand more about the world around them. I want them to see a wider world and to learn to care for their fellow man. I would like to do a project focused on letters and small care packages to soldiers wounded in the wars in Afghanastan and Iraq. I would like to then take the letters and packages to the soldiers at Walter Reed myself but do not know if I can have clearance to do so. Does anyone know what I would have to do to be able to visit the hospital and give these tokens of our support to individual soldiers? Thanks.Can you visit soldiers at Walter Reed Medical Center?
noCan you visit soldiers at Walter Reed Medical Center?
I think that you can. If you call a local Veterans Affairs office or hospital, a representative might be able to tell you for sure. Or, just call Walter Reed if thats possible.
  • jayco
  • trade in value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment