Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What happened to the sperm bank that used to be at Cedar-Sinai Medical Center?

I'm trying to find my biological father and I have some details on him, but I heard that the sperm bank from which his donation is has closed since my birth (so sometime around 1992.) If you know anything about it, if they relocated, what it was called, what happened...ANYTHING...please reply!

Thanks!What happened to the sperm bank that used to be at Cedar-Sinai Medical Center?
http://www.donorsiblingregistry.com/List鈥?/a>

I think I will go on a tangent, and start you with the success page. People ARE making connections.

From here, you can flip to the home page.. I did not go through the site, but I expect the site adm will be able to help you.

Best of luck.What happened to the sperm bank that used to be at Cedar-Sinai Medical Center?
I'm pretty sure that one closed. Sorry I don't know where else to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment