Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What are the barracks like for single soldiers assigned to Brooke Army Medical Center at Fort Sam?

I just want to know what kind of barracks I can expect while being assigned to BAMC? I just don't to get screwed over on barracks again while I'm at Ft Sam...again.What are the barracks like for single soldiers assigned to Brooke Army Medical Center at Fort Sam?
It depends on which ones you are assigned to. Okubu are just renovated. Some are one person rooms with a living area, others are two small rooms with a common living area, and bathroom. I have stayed in far worse.What are the barracks like for single soldiers assigned to Brooke Army Medical Center at Fort Sam?
Regular duty station barracks are a far cry better than Basic or AIT open bay barracks. You'll see.



I'm a former Medic myself and have really fond memories of Fort Sam and San Antonio. Have fun there.
  • jet ski
  • english to arabic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment