Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's Best Way to Get lot+fast Money for CHILDREN Medical Center in HAITI, if by Fundraising pls Explain HOW?

The Children Medical Center desserving area of city Bonbon in North Haiti is needing money for basic needs of the sick children and often for their complete family.

* Already, Dr Pierre-Charlot D. is working in Haiti %26amp; visited the area to make a complete Medical Report for the Government and Health System Repr.: about the specific needs %26amp; the emergency to act asap to Help this very poor population.

* I am Biologist volunteer and i try to do my Best to Help this Team %26amp; Communauty!!

- my problem is : i know anything about Funraising in Canada so, i need your help please. I am quebecer and i living now in the area of Montreal, QC.What's Best Way to Get lot+fast Money for CHILDREN Medical Center in HAITI, if by Fundraising pls Explain HOW?
I live in the US and I'm told that Canada has a lot of the same laws that we do here. Here if I wanted to do any fundraising at all I would need to contact my state to be approved first. So I would suggest that you ask your state, city and county first if you can do that. Ask them for guidelines as well.

They would want to know how much the product is that you will be selling and what percentage will go to the poor. They will keep tabs on you so that you stick to your word, and if not there's the possibility of jail time..this is a sensitive issue.
  • death certificates
  • genghis grill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment