Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can anyone tell me any nice apartments around the medical center?

if possible can you tell me the name of the apartment and what is nice about it. If you know any apartments complexes I should avoid let me know. Any information will be greatly appreciated.Can anyone tell me any nice apartments around the medical center?
The Medical Center is a pretty nice area. There are some reallly nice condos and lofts being built off of Yellowstone and 288(RIGHT near the TMC). They're VERYYY nice. I think they're called Urban Lofts. They're almost sold out....and go for like 190k. Also, there's Providence at Kirby Apartments...on Kirby. And, the Villas at Coronado look kinda nice.... I've never lived in the area, so I don't know about crime, management, etc.
the apertments are called maria plaza located at 150th and courtland and lincoln hospital is down 1 block on euegino maria de hostos boulevard thanksCan anyone tell me any nice apartments around the medical center?
What medical center? There are thousands, all over the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment