Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am a victim of 9/11. Can I go to the Guantanamo bay medical center to get treatment that the terrorists get?

I suffer from breathing problems from cleanup on 9/11, and my insurance doesn't cover the surgery. Can I go to Guantanamo bay cuba and get free medical treatment that the terrorists that caused this are getting?I am a victim of 9/11. Can I go to the Guantanamo bay medical center to get treatment that the terrorists get?
Obviously no. The terrorists get free medical service merely because they need to be kept from society, but we can't let them die.
I don't believe you.

And it is pretty wicked to make up such a story, simply to make a point based on propaganda for the retarded, (ie the mainstream media).



Sincere apologies if you do have breathing problems from the 9/11 cleanup, but most of those guys would be a bit too mature to ask this sort of question.I am a victim of 9/11. Can I go to the Guantanamo bay medical center to get treatment that the terrorists get?
If you supported the HEALTH CARE REFORM than you wouldn't have to go to GETMO!



STOP FOLLOWING FOX PROPAGANDA!
Go to Cuba itself....its got better medical than the average American,
Do you mean that you WANT to be locked in solitary and waterboarded?
you got an excellent point

No comments:

Post a Comment