Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Who owns Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center?

I am doing a project where I must research a company I would like to potentially work for. I have been researching on the companys website as well as finding other articles about the hospital. DHMC is in Lebanon NH and is affiliated with Dartmouth College. I have looked all over the place and googled everything possible to try to find out who actually owns DHMC.

Since it is a hospital, I'm guessing it is owned by either a group or maybe the town itself, but I can't seem to find any specifics. It would be great if someone could help! Thanks!Who owns Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center?
They are 100% employee owned

http://www.mccarthy.com/work/healthcare/鈥?/a>

thats funny--so you googled your question?

No comments:

Post a Comment