Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I get from Medical Center to Nova Community College?

How do I get from the Medical Center metro station in Bethesda, Maryland, to Northern Virginia Community College in Woodbridge, Virginia? I don't have a car so that's not an option. Is there a bus and subway route that will take me there?How do I get from Medical Center to Nova Community College?
Take the Metro Rail (Red line) from bethesday to Gallery Place (20min)

Take the yellow line (towards Huntington) to Pentagon Metro Station (8min)

Walk approx. 1 block E on S Rotary Rd. to Pentagon Bus Terminal (2 min)

Take the Omniride Bus towards Dale City to Omniride Transit Center (40min)

Take the Omnilink Bus toward PRTC TRANSIT to NORTH COLLEGE DR %26amp; NEABSCO MILLS RD (11min)



and you are there!



This is going to take about 2 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment