Saturday, February 11, 2012

Can I mail a card to a patient at the UCI medical center?

My girlfriends mom is currently at the UCI medical center, but doesn't want any visitors at the moment because she is in a lot of pain. I was wondering if I could mail a card to the hospital with her name and room number on it. Would she receive the card or not?Can I mail a card to a patient at the UCI medical center?
Call the hospital and they will give you details on how to send things to the patients. Some hospitals even offer an e-mail service for their patients.Can I mail a card to a patient at the UCI medical center?
Call the hospital and they will give you details on how to send things to the patients. Some hospitals even offer an e-mail service for their patients.
  • chinese food delivery
  • brazilian steakhouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment