Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is Medical center area in Memphis Downtown safe?

I'm planning to move to Memphis Downtown, I want to know if the medical center area is a safe place for walking with my wife to other places at night. People advised me of living in Mud Island, but I need some place near the University of Tennessee.Is Medical center area in Memphis Downtown safe?
It's hard to advise you in such a general sense. Memphis is really bad about having nice areas adjacent to bad areas on a block by block basis. I don't what you've heard about Mud Island but I haven't heard anything bad and I've had a few friends who have lived there (although it's not really walking distance to UT, maybe a really long trolly ride). Plus most of the things you'll need would be conveniently located there and it has easy access to the riverfront park. You may want to check out areas in Midtown too, but if you're intent on living downtown, keep it between Beale St, 3rd St., and Poplar Avenue.
  • arizona weather
  • indian recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment