Saturday, February 11, 2012

Can anyone refer me a Dr at St Joseph Medical Center in KCMO?

I just found out that I'm pregnant and I'm looking for a Dr at the St Joseph Medical Center in KCMO. I need a Dr that takes medicaidM I heard Becky Graham takes mediciaid but I have never heard of her and don't know anything about her. If you have had Dr Graham as a Dr what did you think if not who do you recomend?Can anyone refer me a Dr at St Joseph Medical Center in KCMO?
Wish I could help. I went to Womens care in Overland park off of St lukes south, My ob was Dr. King she was great and most of their obgyn's take medicaid. You could always contact them and see which obgyns take medicaid. http://stjosephkc.com/FindAPhysician.asp鈥?/a> here you can find the number to contact her and find out if she does.
  • walkie talkie
  • italian foods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment