Friday, March 9, 2012

How do you get to St. Luke's Medical Center in Quezon City?

I live in Bulacan(North) and I don't know how to get there. It's the only hospital I know that has a Rheumatology department and I need to take my mom there.



Can someone tell me the directions on how to get there?How do you get to St. Luke's Medical Center in Quezon City?
1. From Bulacan, you can ride a bus going to Cubao.

2. Most Cubao-bound are going to their terminals in EDSA (near Aurora Boulevard).

3. From EDSA, you can just ask anyone where is Aurora Boulevard.

4. If you reached Aurora, just look for a jeepney which is going to "Quiapo / Welcome / Vito Cruz / Buendia / Puregold-Araneta / Q.I." (any one of those destinations), then ride the jeep. Tell the driver to stop in St. Luke's. The fare is PhP 9.00.




Ask Mrs Jok Jok Bolante.



I'm sorry, but just couldn't let that pass by. Here's the address:



St. Luke's Medical Center

279 E. Rodriguez Sr. Boulevard, Quezon City, 1112 Philippines

(632) 723-0101 | (632) 723-0301

E-mail: info@stluke.com.ph How do you get to St. Luke's Medical Center in Quezon City?
From what part of Bulacan will you be coming from%3

No comments:

Post a Comment