Friday, March 9, 2012

Anyone know how I can rent a place to live for at least 2 months, I go to Washington Medical Center.?

Thanks for your guidance!, I'm almost to go and I could not get something within my means.Anyone know how I can rent a place to live for at least 2 months, I go to Washington Medical Center.?
I don't know where that is, and I'm not sure if you mean you will be working there or getting medical care there. What I would do is call the chaplain's office of the hospital, and see if they can refer you to someone willing to rent a cheap apt or room.

And if you are there for medical care, there may be churches who let you stay at a place for free if you have to be in town for more than a couple of weeks. That is what was available when I had to have a transplant in 2005; the churches in town kept homes/apts available for free to the patients and their families, and the chaplain's office coordinated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment