Monday, March 12, 2012

Really nice apartment near saint david's medical center in austin texas?

im a fresh graduate and am starting a career as a nurse, and i had to move to austin. where is a good place to live that is near saint david's that is affordable, and nice? thank you.Really nice apartment near saint david's medical center in austin texas?
Austin is a lovely place to live and it is expensive. Your best bet is to go through an apartment locator. Do a search online, there are many.



The best place to live is South Austin. It is trendy and relaxed and easy to get to all the nice spots from there.



Nice and affordable is challenging. I recommend Colonial Villiage at Canyon Hills located on Bluff Springs Drive. It is lovely.



Good Luck!
You will find the apartments in this area rather pricey because of the university nearby. If you can afford the prices nearby, I would suggest you take a place close since the traffic on I35 is HORRIBLE. I used to live 20 miles away in Round Rock and worked at St Davids. It was not unusual for the trip into Austin to exceed an hour or longer if there was a wreck. The traffic is INSANE!! By the way, St Davids is a good place to work..I was in the OR. HCA is NOT a good corporation to work for though. Anymore, the large corporations are not patient or nurse friendly.Really nice apartment near saint david's medical center in austin texas?
Email me and I will find you excatly what you are looking for. My services are free. I am a Broker in the area. You have alot of options depending on what you want to spend.



Talk with you soon.



Do you want a house or apartment?



Danny@webberhometeam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment