Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is there a alausa medical center in lagos nigeria?

and is there a doctor there named johnson lawanson?Is there a alausa medical center in lagos nigeria?
Never heard of it. I live in the same city. Barely 5 mins away from Alausa but Ive never heard of such a hosplital/clinic. If at all one exixts it'll have to be small and low grade/scale. Anyways like I tell most people trying to locate a place/name, give a detailed address and I can confirm.



It already sounds like a scam. Alausa is more or less the civil centre of lagos. The lagos state civil service, governors, commisioners, etc offices are located there. Its definitely not residential and not particularly comercial. Based on logistics it would be silly putting a hospital in such a place.



I wish I could personally confirm but cant without a detalied address.
  • benihanas
  • genghis grill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment