Friday, March 9, 2012

If I get a cannabis card from a medical marijuana center will my regular doctor see that I got one?

I'm thinking about getting a medical marijuana card in caliornia and don't want my parents to know I have one. So if I get one will my doctor I usually go to notice I got one because I usually go to the doctors with my parents. I know it might be lagalize soon but I'm only 18 and ur going to need to be 21 to smoke it and buy itIf I get a cannabis card from a medical marijuana center will my regular doctor see that I got one?
He will not know because it is all a sham, nothing medical about it.



However, you should tell him of all the drugs you take, he needs to know. He can't legallly tell your parents.
If you have a legitimate medical condition that requires marijuana for treatment then that's nothing you need to hide from your parents.



If, as I suspect, you're going to try and get a card for some bogus reason like insomnia or short attention span then that's an insult to the people who actually need marijuana because they're suffering from cancer, HIV, or something equally painful. Nonsense like that is what's keeping some states from making medical marijuana available.If I get a cannabis card from a medical marijuana center will my regular doctor see that I got one?
Alex - I'm thinking you have no reason to use marijuana medically.

So your asking if you save up the money and scam the system can your parents who pay your bills find out. I know to check the legitimacy of an MMJ center and that there are some who give a card that works at their chain of centers but does not make you legal patient. I know your concern is not being a legal patient.
the best thing i could say would be yes he would no because it will show on ur records if u don't want ur parents to no ether go by ur self to ur doc. and tell him u don't want them to know after that he cant say anything about it to them ( and i don't think he can anyway because ur 18) and also unless ur parents come in the room with u im pretty sure there wouldn't be any way for him to tell them anyway as far as the age part about buying and smoking it if it is moved to 21 then ur going ti have to wait because u wont be able to get one till then
  • lund boats
  • merchants tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment