Monday, March 12, 2012

How is the maternity facilities at Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center?

Hi, i've never used kaiser facilities before and this is the first time. I would like to know what kind of maternity, labour and delivery facilities they have at the woodland hills facility.any pics of the place, how the labour ward looks like, how the patients are treated, anything.thanks in advanceHow is the maternity facilities at Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center?
they're like the highest rated in the country. less interventions, lower Csections, more midwife care (personalized and so friendly) good luck. If you want pictures I am sure their website has them and they'll give you a tour.
I used Kaiser for the first half of my pregnancy and they showed me the rooms they have actual suites so that you can deliver and recover in the same room.. Now i have to switch to loma linda cuz of my husband being in the military kinda worried.. But i used the Kaiser in Fontana CA and Kaiser is considered a privatly owned hospital so they are really very good.How is the maternity facilities at Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center?
I have not personally delivered there but my cousin did. From what I remember she was quite happy with her experience.

Call them up and schedule a tour. It is much more reassuring when you already know your way around and know what to expect when it is time to deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment