Monday, March 12, 2012

Does Jersey Shore Medical Center want me to crochet hats as a gift for newborns?

I heard how people make little baby hats for newborns and I have always wanted to do it, but do you think that Jersey Shore would even want them from me? And another question is how many inches round is a newborn head? lolDoes Jersey Shore Medical Center want me to crochet hats as a gift for newborns?
You should make several hats that are made from hypoallergenic fabric. Try introducing them to the manager at the gift shop and the head nurse of the nursery department.



To answer your second question: buy a baby doll and use it as your head prop.Does Jersey Shore Medical Center want me to crochet hats as a gift for newborns?
I would make a couple as samples and then go to the hospital with them and ask ! Or you may want to ask first, since there may be concerns as to what type of materials (hypoallergenic) that you would be required for use, if they accept them.

No comments:

Post a Comment