Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is taking economics as a minor will help me in anyway achieve my goal of having my own medical center?

I'm a freshman in the Nursing program. My dream is to become a nurse and to have my own medical center or health care center. I want to know what minor can help me achieve that goal.Is taking economics as a minor will help me in anyway achieve my goal of having my own medical center?
A minor in business administration, it will cover all of the basics Mangagement, Marketing, and Finance. Also you will need to take two econ (Micro and Macro) classes for this minor.Is taking economics as a minor will help me in anyway achieve my goal of having my own medical center?
I would think Accounting, so you can read the ledgers without having to ask the book-keeper to tell you how much you've made.



However Marketing would be good as well, so you can promote your health center.

No comments:

Post a Comment