Friday, February 17, 2012

Where is the best medical center for treating renal cell carcinoma? What are the latest treatments?

in the United States or foreign countries?Where is the best medical center for treating renal cell carcinoma? What are the latest treatments?
For me, I live in Mass and I think the best medical center for any cancer is Dana Farber cancer institute in Boston. I know they advertise a cancer hospital on TV but I can't remember the name. They are suppose to be good as well. I swear by Boston because of how the helped me and my sister who had stage 4 ovarian cancer with mets to her uterus, cervix, spleen, gall bladder, and parts of her intestines and stomach. She had a total of 5 surgeons working on her and they got all the cancer. That was 5 yrs ago. They didn't think she would live. No one did. But they did it. Then she got brain cancer. twice. Each time they did surgery and she is walking around today. After much chemo and radiation. she is free of cancer. So I am a strong supporter of Dana Farber. in Boston. Do some research Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment