Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is it right to give insurance number and SSN to medical center over the phone?

Today I was calling to medical center to make an appointment but instead of it they asked to give them insurance number and SSN before an appointment.Do they have right to require this information without even seeing me?I usually make an appointment and when I come I show my insurance to them,so that's why it was surprise for me.Thanks.Is it right to give insurance number and SSN to medical center over the phone?
It's probly o.k. They want to verify your insurance before you come in.
I think whoever pick the phone is a rookie, you only making an appointment.Is it right to give insurance number and SSN to medical center over the phone?
unless you want the government to **** up your life.
i believe so....
i wouldnt but its probably fine

No comments:

Post a Comment