Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is it possible to get into the UCLA medical center if you attended a community college?

I know I shouldn't worry about funding my education, but my family doesn't have that much money. Attending both a university (the two I'm interested in is UCLA and UCI respectively) and a medical school (UCLA or UCI) would be incredibly pricy. Grades are not a problem for me, but I need a less expensive way to get to the point I want to get to.



Can I go to a community college and still get into a medical school?Is it possible to get into the UCLA medical center if you attended a community college?
well, right now im in a community college and am shooting medical school, particularly UCLA med school. 3 in the nation woot woot! All you have to do is get good grades in the community college, then transfer to a university, maintain a 3.8 gpa, get a high mcat score, and apply your senior yr! with high grades you can get financial aid, possibly loans, and scholarships!Is it possible to get into the UCLA medical center if you attended a community college?
As far as I know community colleges can only prepare your premed for 2 years then you need to go somewhere else to finish the last two years. That's why those who plan to transfer go to comm. colleges then transfer but those who plan to apply to med school go to a university. so u can either apply to UCLA for undergrad then to its med school or go to an another university then, after finishing ur premed apply to med school. Best wishes, hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment