Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What if a medical center photocopies my drivers licence?

I went to an Orthotic medical center (store for medical braces and shoes) for a wrist , back, and knee braces. I had to buy these items with my job benefits.

The first step of the owner was to photocopy my drivers licence. Was he allowed to do that?What if a medical center photocopies my drivers licence?
So they have proof they sold the items to you.
Yes. Identification purpose. You also signed some first time forms to accept the doctors services, including this information, giving permission.What if a medical center photocopies my drivers licence?
Your job may have required proof that you indeed bought the items vs someone else.



He will probably take the copy plus the receipt and submit to your job.



good luck
  • flyff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment