Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Let's say I plan on raiding a drugstore or a medical center one day, What medicines should I look for?

I always wondered something.. as I am a zombie, virus catastrophe movie fan.. I always picture myself in the ones who would survive and raid stores for survival purpose.



But when it comes to raiding a drugstores, pharmacies, medical centers.. I woudn't know what to take.

Peroxide, bandages, pain killers.. other then that, what else could I take for our survival supplies?Let's say I plan on raiding a drugstore or a medical center one day, What medicines should I look for?
First and foremost, you want to stay away from anything

mind altering and intoxicating. Your goal is to survive,

and you don't wanna be out of sorts with bloodthirsty

zombies on the loose. Any of these places will not have

a cure for the infection, so no point in looking for that.

There will also not be any time for showering and all so

hygiene products are useless as well. The typical first aid

kit things you've mentioned are essential, and keep in

mind you don't want a pain killer that will make you drowsy.

I would also throw in some alcohol and anti-bacterials.

Some Lysol or other flammable aerosols and

lighters/matches in case you need some quick flames.

Some respiratory masks as the virus could be airborne.

Some Dr. Scholls inserts would be good as you will be doing

a lot of running. Some No Doz, mini thins, or other energy-

stay awake meds would be needed. Vitamins and food

supplements might be good as you might have to go days

without anything to eat, and those electrolite tablets to keep

hydrated in case of no water. Small mirrors to flash as a

distress signal at any possible rescue airplanes/helicopters.

Some antibiotics such as Amoxicillin. Pepto Bismol. Any

kind of needles, hairpins, dental floss, sewing thread, etc.

could be useful for many reasons such as the obvious ones,

picking locks, MacGyver moments, etc. A medical center

might have surgical tools. You wouldn't want to be under

any heavy medication, so that's about all I can think of. All

other necessary survival items and weapons could be

attained at other places.
you don't want to commit crime as you will get in serious trouble and wind up in prison where you will go nuts and need medication!Let's say I plan on raiding a drugstore or a medical center one day, What medicines should I look for?
You may want to look for anti-psychotics
Hit the benzodiazepines. At least they'll help get your mind off the zombies. Maybe some bandages, alcohol, whack of Tylenol. Maybe some codeine. A few ampules of morphine would be fun. Err... Some cold remedies, acid reflux remedies, stomach remedies. You would want stuff to cure even the simple problems, as they could slow you down. I would take some Prep H suppositories. Oooh, and I would take some diphenhydramine hydrocloride to help you sleep--you'd want a good night of sleep.
Broad spectrum antibiotics like penicillin would be a must have!!!
you should take the ipecac and laxatives.



have fun running from the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment