Saturday, February 11, 2012

Has anyone volunteered at the City of Hope Medical Center?

I planned on volunteering at the City of Hope Medical Center as a part of a project for school, but I was too late in signing up. I know that new volunteers go through an orientation and I was wondering what exactly they tell you in that orientation. Also, are there any child patients at the Medical Center or is this hospital suited more for adult patients? Thanks in advance!Has anyone volunteered at the City of Hope Medical Center?
I have never volunteered there, but I have been to meetings there and I know people who work there. They do treat pediatric patients. I don鈥檛 know exactly what they tell you at orientation, but all hospitals do this with their volunteers. Most go over policies and procedures, HIPPA, etc. and given it is City of Hope probably some background about the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment