Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can you tell me about experiences of labor, birth, pregnancy, baby in rice lake wi, lakeview medical center?

I am looking for both good and bad experiences so i can decide what hospital to have my 2nd baby at. I'm especially concerned with the rooms, nurses, and how they treat husbands in rice lake wi, at lakeview medical center?Can you tell me about experiences of labor, birth, pregnancy, baby in rice lake wi, lakeview medical center?
Hi I'm in Pleasant Prairie, WI. I know were not to far away. I gave birth to my second child at Aurora on hwy 50. They were great. The hospital room was like a hotel room, Jacuzzi and all. The whole staff was wonderful, very accommodating to me and my husband. My husband actually stayed the first night and they even had a hide a bed sofa for him. The only thing I wish was different was that I wanted someone to take the baby just for a couple hours to sleep. My hubby was clearly no help at first! They didn't have a nursery like a lot of hospitals do. I guess they prefer the babies in the rooms with the mothers. Also the anesthesiologist was in my room with in 5 minutes for the epidural. I don't know how far of a drive that would be for you, but I do know that most hospitals will give you a tour they just ask that you call ahead. Good luck!Can you tell me about experiences of labor, birth, pregnancy, baby in rice lake wi, lakeview medical center?
I hate to say this, but first check with your insurance company. A lot of them won't let you deliver at just any hospital. Security Health Plan has three different levels of insurance coverage and depending one which one you have, it could dictate where you go. Where would be your other chioces if insurance doesn't make you go to Rice Lake?

No comments:

Post a Comment