Friday, February 24, 2012

Has anyone had a baby at Lakeview Regional Medical Center in Covington, LA?

I am fairly new to the area. I am looking for a new OBGYN and was considering getting one associated w/the hospital. I have been there 2x's - once in ER and once for another procedure- and the staff is so friendly. My expereinces have been great. I just want to get feedback on labor and delivery experiences there. Thanks!Has anyone had a baby at Lakeview Regional Medical Center in Covington, LA?
Firstly can I say I am sure you will make a wonderful parent and carer to your new baby, congratulations!

now the answer to your question is to make enquiries with your local authority and social workers. If necessary consult a qualified nurse or pediatric practitioner, good luck you will need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment